Sunday, 2024-04-28, 11:14 PM
Main Sign Up RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Hacks, Exploits, and Various Discussions » Hacking Tutorials » Thread Options ★★★★★★★[TuT!] DarkComet [RAT!][TuT!]★★★★★★★
Thread Options ★★★★★★★[TuT!] DarkComet [RAT!][TuT!]★★★★★★★
SeaAngelDate: Sunday, 2012-08-05, 4:37 AM | Message # 1
3D Modeling
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Hello guys!,

I hear many of you peoples need help with DarkComet, this tutorial will help some guys.

Download DarkComet

st lets go to http://www.no-ip.com create a new account. Once you have created that new account click Add Host.
Once that is done you will be presented with a page that looks like this.

Right beside the word "Host name" Enter whatever you want! smile
Right beside whatever you entered it will show a comibination box which you can select different extensions. So lets change that to no-ip.biz
After that click create Host. Then download No-Ip DUC :3
After you download it open it up and login to it and click select hosts and check box of the host you just made then click "Save".
Now onto DarkComet!
Open it up and click the Socket/Net tab at the top. Right click and click Add Port to Listen.
Now at the top left corner of the program it will say DarkComet-RAT Click that and it will open a list. Then click "Client Settings". Use the options that I have here:

Now exit out of that, click the DarkComet-Rat button on the top left corner and move your mouse over "Server Module" Click the "Full Module" option.

Your screen should now look like this. Generate a random Mutex by clicking Random a few times. (I choose to click it three but your choice smile )
Now Enter a Server ID and Profile Name of your choice such as.
Server ID: Hacker
Profile Name: slave
Now that that's done click "Network Settings" In the part where it says IP/DNS Enter your Host name you entered for your No-Ip Duc and click ADD as such:

Now lets go to "Module Startup" On the list. Your settings should look like mine.

We are almost done! Navigate your way (Click) "Stub Finalization" Slext UPX for the Compression. Next check the box next to "Save the profile when stub successfully generated".
It should look like this:

ploaded with: ImageShack.us

Finally click Build The Stub. Save it to where you want and you are done. Happy Hacking!

PORT FORWARD!

Look at my video:

Click here for see my portforward video!

Credits to:WarrioR™

For giving the download links to DarkComet.

TuT 100% writed by me.

Forum » Hacks, Exploits, and Various Discussions » Hacking Tutorials » Thread Options ★★★★★★★[TuT!] DarkComet [RAT!][TuT!]★★★★★★★
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: